Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Photography Update

If you know me at all, then you know that I have always had a passion for photography. I think I get it from my Dad! There was a time in his life, when he would photograph weddings just like there are times in my life where I have photographed weddings, families, couples, seniors, etc. Off and on I have done this without any true commitment to my passion. I do not know how to fully commit with everything else I have going on in my life. I have blamed money, work, family, love, and time on it when in reality it is just my own fears that have held me back from pursuing my passion. Well, this past year I decided to take a step further and actually put myself out there a little more, though it is not enough to write home about just yet.

One of my goals for the year is to really put myself out there and attempt to give this thing a go. I want to let go of all of my fears and just jump!!! I guess we will see where this journey takes me. We will see if I stop being chicken enough to actually take the plunge. I will keep you posted...

In the meantime, here are several shots from this past year. They are from several different sessions. Let me know which ones are your favorites.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Wish me luck!!!
Mrs. McCallum

No comments:

Post a Comment