Thursday, March 28, 2013

Ring Pictures



At the beginning of the month, one of my dearest friends came to town for a fun little photo session. In our circle of friends, several of us love to take and edit pictures on the side, so Kristy was in luck! She came to town and we dusted off our cameras. We had a blast and we all put a little of our own style into the pictures. Kristy and Sean will be getting married in a few years. They want to have a long engagement, so we should have a lot of photo opportunities between now and then. Since they live in New Orleans, we added a little NOLA flair to a lot of the pictures. Kristy and Sean both love different comics, so we were able to throw a little of that into her pictures as well. I can honestly say this was one of the most fun sessions I have ever been a part of. Partly because the props were awesome and partly because I was with some of my favorite people. Here are a few of the pictures that I took and edited of Kristy!










No comments:

Post a Comment