The boys were so excited about the burlap door hanger I made Tuesday night, so we started on two more last night. They decided they wanted to make one for their teachers at school. I decided that we would make them similar to the one I had made, with a few tweaks (meaning less paint). I drew out the pumpkin and painted the monogram for each of them, but let them do the designing and painting on each of their pumpkins. So far, they are looking great and I know their teachers will love them b/c they were made by the boys. Right now they both look a lot alike, but after we add the last few details they have picked out, you will definitely be able to see the difference.
Here's what we have so far. I will post the final results tomorrow after we stuff and glue them together tonight.