Friday, October 5, 2012

Part Two: Burlap Pumpkins for Teachers

Yesterday the boys and I worked on stuffing, gluing and adding finishing touches to their burlap pumpkin door hangers they created for their teachers. Below are the pictures of their pumpkins. Please excuse the poor quality of the pictures. I did not get out my fancy camera, instead I used my phone. They were very proud of how they turned out and were so excited to go to school this morning.

 This is Mason's creation. His teacher's last name starts with an "S" so we monogrammed it, added a few buttons, stem details and a light green burlap bow.

This is Shaun's creation. His teacher's last name starts with a "K" so we monogrammed it, added a few flower buttons, stem details and a light green bow.

I love how similar, yet different they both are. They did a great job and I know their teachers must have been excited. Their dad took them to school this morning, so I didn't get to see them give it to their teachers. I can't wait to pick them up to hear all about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment